Michael Jackson died from an overdose of painkillers

Michael Jackson died from an overdose of painkillersMichael Jackson stopped breathing after the injection of the anesthetic drug, reports on Friday, British tabloid the Sun with reference to a source in the emergency Department of the medical center of the University of California in Los Angeles.As told in the surrounding pop singer, after injection of demerol Jackson began labored breathing, he was breathing slower and slower until he stopped breathing altogether. Is close personal physician tried to give him CPR and called the ambulance. Paramedics arrived eight minutes and began resuscitation.The doctors tried to start a patient's heart on the way to the hospital, but to no avail. As reported, the call to the address of Michael Jackson was admitted to the emergency service at 12:22 local time, and death was pronounced by the doctors of the medical center at 14:26 (1:26 Friday (Moscow). The preliminary cause was cardiac arrest.Meanwhile, the family's lawyer Brian Jackson Oxman (Brian Oxman) told Agence France-Presse that he always had to take powerful drugs to be in shape before a series of London concerts that were to begin in mid-July. Speaking about the death of the singer, the lawyer noted that it was not a surprise."The people who surrounded him, the whole time he was prompted to take strong medications). If you think that in the case of Anna Nicole Smith talking about the abuse, and it does not compare with what it was in the life of Michael Jackson," said Oxman. Recall, famous fashion model Smith was found dead in a hotel room in Florida in February 2007. It was found that she died from an overdose of painkillers.Michael Jackson died June 25, 2009 at the medical center of the University of California in Los Angeles at the age of 50 years. The coroner officially confirmed widespread media reports did not mention the cause of death. An autopsy is to be held on Friday, had already taken to the morgue.The drug demerol (pethidine, meperidine), which sources told the Sun, is a strong analgesic with mild sedative effect. In large doses it reduces myocardial contractility and long-term use causes addiction. Source: Michael Jackson died from an overdose of painkillers.



Похожие статьи

Ваше имя
Ваша почта
Город, область
Рассылка комментариев





Ввести код: